Price of Beauty
– Nails every 3-4 weeks around 60€
– Eyelashes every 4 weeks around 60€
– Hairdresser every 4-5 weeks around 80€
– Solarium 10 times 70€
– Gym 70€/month
– Clothes, accessories, etc around 3000€ annually
– Makeups around 500€ annually
– Shampoos / hair products around 15€ / month
Total: 7030€/year = 586€/month
After thinking about my spending to just beauty I started to think how much do I actually spend monthly in total (including apartment, food, beauty, activities, travels, etc.). I ended up to approx. 2200€ (around 2400$) in a month. That’s quite a lot for a regular month. Thus I decided to challenge myself for February.
Money Saving Challenge for Me
I’m going to cut my spending to half. That means no shopping expensive luxury stuff (that I love, snif) such as clothes, watches, bags, etc. and eating (and drinking) out less.
Apartment 400€ (my part)
… Thus I’ll have 405€ for food and fun
What do guys think can I make this? Could you? Feel free to your own budget and join!