“If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It”
About the Blog and Me
This blog was launched in 2014 to be a place to inspire and motivate you to chase your dreams and achieve them. Here you can find tips on things such healthier and happier self, traveling the world and looking good. If you love dreaming, traveling, living healthy, looking good and achieving a lot, you’ve come to a right place.
My name is Nora. I’m a travel enthusiast who loves to eat healthy and think positively. I want to spread my positive energy and share tips to a better life, more interesting travels and fashionable style here in this blog. I’m also very social and share my everyday life with you and I’d love to get to know you too! 🙂
For other globetrotters, I’ve gathered all the travel posts from all around the world under one category: Travel. Here is also separate Style section for looks, outfits and fashion tips. Lifestyle section is for you interested to get inspiration to your life by reading about my everyday life. And finally, Wellness section is for you who want to live happy and healthy and get tips and recipes for healthier self! There is also a search tool available which you can use to navigate here.
Above: Me and our miniature poodle, Ben. All photos in this blog are either mine (marked with copyright sign), from Pixapay and Unsplash or from quest writers. I never use other people’s photos without permission. Please don’t use mine either without asking. Thank you 🙂
About the History of Me and Blogging
I’ve been writing blogs and articles since I was twelve. Taking photos of my life, food and travels have also been my favorite thing for years. 2015 I studied photography in the United States, which has been one of the best experiences ever.
American “Yes we can!” attitude has highly motivated me and that’s where this blog’s slogan and my motto “If You Can Dream It, You Can Achieve It” comes from. My goal is to get you to believe in yourself and to help you to improve your life quality with my posts full of positivity and good tips!
While chasing my dreams I’ve achieved more than I could have ever imagined. I’m just 25 yet and I’ve been living abroad twice and traveled to over 20 countries already. I’m also studying things I love in university and working for a company of my dreams. Additionally, I’m blogging, selling my photos and content online and writing a book. 7th April 2018 I also started my own business find out more in Work with Me -section of this blog. In future I’d love live in NYC and do content and photography related products for living, more about my dreams in this post.
In addition to this blog I have been writing a baking & food blog á la Nora between 2008 and 2013. That one was all about delicious and pretty things.
Items I Use to Create Content
If you want to shop items I use to create content here you can do it below! The links are affiliate links meaning that I will get a small commission if you end up shopping but that will not cost you anything. So without any cost you can support my work here and help me to create more amazing content for you guys!
- My camera: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body – Wi-Fi Enabled
- My lenses for the camera:
- My computer: Apple 13in MacBook Pro, Retina, Touch Bar, 3.1GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Space Gray, MPXV2LL/A (Newest Version)
- My phone: Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 256GB, Gold
- My harddrive: LaCie Rugged Mini 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 USB 2.0 compatible, Drop Shock Dust Rain Resistant Shuttle Drive, for Mac and PC Computer Desktop Workstation PC Laptop (LAC9000298)
- My camera: Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera – Black
- My lenses for the camera:
- My computer: Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, Touch Bar, 1.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) – Space Grey (Latest Model)
- My phone: Apple iPhone 8 Plus (256 GB) – Gold
- My harddrive: LaCie 2 TB Rugged Mini USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 Inch Shock, Drop and Crush Resistant External Hard Drive for PC and Mac (LAC9000298)
Come follow my path towards that dream and leave some comments so we can cheer each other and become friends! 🙂