The rules for award acceptance are:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
At first I want to thank amazing Letters Lovely (FIND HER BLOG HERE) for nominating me for this One Lovely Blog Award. This is the first award this blog has got and it feels great to know that people read this blog and enjoy it. 🙂 … And actually, it’s nice that after two years of blogging people have finally started finding here and leaving likes and replies. Once again thank you Letters Lovely!
Seven Funny Facts About Me:
- You might know I love summer? Well, I have always loved it – I was born at the day when daylight saving time began that year, just 2 hours after it was officially summer.
- Even thought I have lived most of my life in Finland I’ve never been in Sweden (but I will this year!)
- I love being beautiful, girly and silly blond in public but secretly I’m member of Mensa, a bit nerdy and a medical student (having an year of studies). The best thing is surprising people with these facts.
- I hate taste and texture of avocados even after years of trying to like those nasty green ones. So healthy but not too delicious! I can eat them and fake a smile but I guess I will never actually enjoy eating them.
- I have lived in nine (9!) different apartments in last seven years. In that time I have moved 12 times, that’s quite a lot. I love the state of new environment and exciting changes in my life. I’m ambitious and I’m moving ahead everyday but I want to see as much as possible, and I’d rather do it today than tomorrow. At the moment I’m in love with my home so maybe, I’ll live here a bit longer. 🙂
- Before this I used to have a cooking and baking blog for five (5) years. The blog is still there but because of a server failure there is no photos anymore. It’s in Finnish and its name is “Leivontaa á la Nora”
- I’m dreaming of a pet hedgehog. I’m following (too many) hedgehog Instagram accounts and I’ve filled my MacBook with hedgies. They are far too cute!
Have a great day everyone and check out Letters Lovely and blogs I nominated, they are all inspiring, interesting and active ones. 🙂