Dreamer Achiever

5+5 Tips: How to Sleep Better + Remain Energetic During the Day

How is your winter going? Have you faced any issues with sleeping well and being energetic during the day? Sometimes

Continue reading

Wellness Wednesday 5/5: What I Ate Today? Example of a Healthy Day

Lately in my Wellness Wednesdays series I’ve discussed about 1) what I eat (almost) every day, 2) what lifestyle choices

Continue reading

Wellness Wednesday 4/5: Routines to Keep Your Mind Well and Balanced

Are you already living quite healthy but still feeling too stressed or busy sometimes? Would you like to find even

Continue reading

Wellness Wednesday 3/5: 5 Exercise Tips & My Exercise Habits? 

Did you promise to get fit this year? Are you now wondering how to do that? How much to exercise

Continue reading

Wellness Wednesday 2/5: Lifestyle Choices that Keep Me Healthy and Happy

Your life choices have a significant affect on your healthiness and happiness – or the lack of those. Take care

Continue reading

Wellness Wednesday 1/5: Foods I Eat (almost) Everyday

When planning your diet keep this rule in mind: eat healthy 80% of the time and take the rest 20%

Continue reading

%d bloggers like this: