First of all, happy Valentine’s Day my dear readers & followers! ❤ In today’s post there is tips and tricks on how to surprise your loved ones tomorrow. These Valentine’s Day surprise ideas can be used with friends, family, partner or other people important to you. I hope you guys enjoy the tips!
TOP5 Valentines Day Surprise Ideas
1. Buy Some Flowers
Flowers are always a hit on Valentine’s. Go with roses for the partner and other kinds of flowers for friends and relatives.
2. Bake a Cake or Something Else Sweet
DIY gifts are always trendy, budget friendly and personalized. Baking a cake or other sweet things your loved ones love is a great idea for a Valentine’s Day surprise.
3. Offer Coffee, Lunch or Dinner
Take your bestie to your favorite cafeteria or secretly book a table from your partners favorite restaurant. Everyone loves to eat and chat with loved ones, right?
4. Book a Trip or Activity
Take your a tour in a local garden, explore a spa or even go abroad. You can for sure have some amazing time doing something different than you do everyday. Also, depending on your budget there is plenty of different options.
5. Movies & Wine Night
* All the photos of this post are stocks photos from Pixabay
Are you in hurry but still want to figure out something nice and special for the Valentine’s Day surprise? Grab some good wine from a local store and make sure your Netflix, Viaplay or other similar service works and you have your place ready for a surprise. This tip works with friends or if added some candle light also with your partner.
Ps. Here are some of my previous posts about Valentine’s Day in case you need some more ideas or inspiration:
- My 2018 5 Things to Do on Valentine’s Day post, partly same, partly new tips compared to this one 🙂
- My 2017 Valentines Day: Our Valentine’s Day: Hot Stone Massage and Dinner in the Dark Experience
- A cute post idea for your loved one I did 2016, feel free to do similar for your partner tomorrow! 50 Reasons Why I Love You
What are you guys planning to do tomorrow? What you usually do on Valentine’s Day?