As the most you might know, we’re getting married next summer (summer 2018). At the moment there are about 10 months to the day. Earlier I wrote a to do list of things to do before the wedding, you can find it here .
Wedding Planning Update: 10 Months to the Wedding
11 pounds lost already! 🙂
So What’s Already Done:
- We have booked the reception. We’ll get all foods, drinks, decoration and some other things from here
- We have booked the church
- I have chosen the bridesmaid + we have chosen her dress
- We have booked honeymoon flights and done some planning, the first two hotels are already booked (I’ll write a separate post about the honeymoon but I can already tell it’s gonna be 4 countries – 1 in Europe and 3 in Asia! 🙂 )
- I’ve lost 11 pounds (5.5kg) after January, 9 (4.5kg) more to go
- Booked the photographer for the day and for pre-wedding shots.
- We’ve been looking for the ring, however, we’re thinking that probably we’ll just go with our engagement rings
- I’ve talked to my hairdresser about the day, not booked yet but I hope she’ll do my hair for the wedding
One of the honeymoon locations, do you know which city is this? 🙂
To Do for the Next Couple Months
- Book hotels for the honeymoon
- Do some general planning about the wedding and the honeymoon
- Start working on playlist and music
- Get him bestman / bestmen
- Find hairdresser and makeup artist for me and the bridesmaid
- Find the dress for me
- Save the Dates (if we do those)
- Decide the guest list and think about who should be coming to the bachelorette party
- We have to start working with a layer to do the marriage settlement
- Schedule pre-wedding photo shoot
- Plan and send invitations
Aww, exciting times ahead! I am now already looking forward to your wedding post, your outfit , the location, the menu your honeymoon…all of it! I love weddings, ironically never made it to my own one (lol) You are really doing great, losing 11 pounds is amazing! Make sure , you’re going to keep it of 😉
Thanks for a nice comment Klaudia! 😊 I’ve already planned a post about our honeymoon locations so think something about honeymoon will be blogged soon. It’s funny that my fiancé was actually more excited about the wedding at the beginning but I’m finally starting to get excited about all the planning and having a day as a princess. 👸 There will sure be plenty of posts about all the planning and finally about the day and our honeymoon. Make sure you follow and keep following so you won’t miss any of those. 😉
Oooh sounds like you’ve got exciting things ahead! We haven’t even managed to go to our honeymoon yet haha. One day!
Really? I’m more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding day haha! 😀
We’re still saving money for that 😄 We didn’t ask anything more as a gift than people to be there as we’re a bit different and we don’t want to come across as greedy. But people still gave us some money but not enough for the honeymoon we planned😄
Well, I’m sure you can have a wonderful honeymoon together at some point. 😃 Wedding and honeymoon sure are super expensive. We started saving 1 year ago and we should have everything saved just before the day – so it’s saving for 2 years just for one day and 4 weeks honeymoon. Quite crazy but I hope it’s worth it.
I think we tend to forget how much planning is actually involved in a wedding.
You are doing a great job it seems, and you look amazing!
I’m interested to read more on your honeymoon.
Thank you, darling! 🙂 It sure is a lot of work (we started all the planning 24 months in prior haha) but I hope it’s worth all it. The first posts about honeymoon planning should be blogged soon – and of course, I’ll share the whole experience with you after the honeymoon so stay tuned, Tadeja! 🙂
I’ve forgotten how much organising goes into planning a wedding! Sounds like you have it all under control and have lots ticked off the list. Well done on your weight loss too, you are looking great!
Thanks, Amy! 🙂 I wish I’ll look stunning in the dress next summer. And yeah, it’s a lot of planning. I believe good planning makes the day and honeymoon better. ❤
It’s so nice that you’re planning really well….and achieving your weight goals too…exciting times ahead…welldone
Thanks, Phaytea! I’m really looking forward to the next summer 🙂
Wow! You have accomplished so much already! Good luck with the rest, look forward to following your plans! xx
Thanks for your nice comment, Bry! xx
I am so happy for you. Never realized planning a wedding is this much work, I am sure it will be an awesome one.
Thanks Michelle! I hope it will an amazing day and even better honeymoon after that. But yes, it’s a whole bunch of work and a lot money for just one day + honeymoon.
Dear, thank you for visiting and I invite you more often 🙂 Zoyka
Awwwwn Congratulations dear!! Its good to get so many things done before the big day, gives you an opportunity to rest before that day.
Konyinsola | http://www.pearlsandpencil.com
Yeah! That’s exactly what I’m hoping – that we could get it all done couple months in prior and then we could be well-rested and happy when the day comes. 🙂
Wow so much to do but it’s such an exciting time! Wishing you all the best ❤
Thank you, Rajjae! xx
Aww congrats on your upcoming wedding. Your plan sounds awesome. You have accomplished a lot already!
Thank you darling! I’m super excited to get married with my awesome fiancée and then to spend the honeymoon with him. ❤