I got nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by Anna from Fit & Classy couple weeks ago and now I finally have time to complete this! 🙂 Thank you for nominating me …, it’s always fun to do these award posts and tell some funny facts about me to you guys.
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala! And she says: “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award
• Thank the person who nominated you & include the reason behind the award.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Answers to Anna’s Questions
1. How Do You Start Your Day?
If you would have asked this before we adopted the puppy I would have answered sleeping long, checking my social and probably sleeping a bit more haha. Nowadays, I either wake up because my fiancee is going out with the puppy or because it’s barking and jumping to get me to take it out. So yeah, I hope that I can get back to my old routine some day.
2. What is your biggest achievement, what is it that you’re proud of yourself most?
There sure is a couple of things I’m proud of but number one coolest is probably my job and in general being super highly valued professional in tech without any formal studies in this area. When I started in tech I was 18 and didn’t know what’s HDMI haha, now I work in one of the most valuable tech companies in a very independent professional role. This industry is not easy to master and being a woman doesn’t make it any easier.
3. List 5 things you like about yourself.
Eyes, language skills (native level fi and en), my engagement ring (it’s part of me, right? 😀 ), spontaneity, perfectionism
4. What is your talent?
Always either a) be in time or b) play cool and let nobody notice that I’m late. Usually I’m the one whose 0-30 minutes early anywhere. However, if I’m couple minutes late I am great to make sure nobody notices. Like when we were late (super late this time) from one family event, the first thing I did was going to bathroom and when people were like ”oh, you’re here too” I was like ”yeah, I was fixing my makeup a bit but we arrived like 30 minutes ago, great party!”
5. What is your dream place? Where would you love to spend the rest of your life (if you had all the money and everything you needed)?
NYC. I’ve been in the city for around 5 weeks in total. I fell in love with all the super inspiring people and their mindset. I fell in love with all the possibilities there is – if you want to pole dance the whole week or go to a spa 3am you can, it’s super. I wish I could live there permanently because in that city I felt more empowered than anywhere else so far. Pure Love!
Additionally, I’ve been dreaming of life in California for years. I have never been there but I’m sure I’d love it (almost) as much as NYC.
6. Food you’re absolutely crazy about.
Blueberries. I could eat an unlimited amount of those. Yum!
7. What’s your favorite holiday destination and why?
I’d like to name three places because of different reasons: a) Chicago, US – great place for shopping and art, in general, cool city and not too expensive, b) NYC, US – super inspiring place with loads of things to do and explore, anything you can dream of you can find here, c) Funchal, Madeira, Portugal – Sunshine, a little bit of shopping, extreme hiking, great activities and some good vibes, what else do you need for relaxing holiday?
8. When it comes to clothes and shopping, is there any particular piece of clothing or a piece of accessory, you can never miss (something you’re particularly crazy about)?
Are my Apple Watch, iPhone and engagement ring accessories? 😀 I couldn’t live without those. Otherwise, I am not super crazy about a particular piece of clothing or accessory.
9. Who is your inspiration?
I guess none of you knows her but a woman called Annabella Daily (Åsvik). She moved from Finland to NYC to do modelling and related, when only 18 years old she could make it and stay and live a nice life in there. Nowadays she runs a successful makeup business in the US. She’s super positive and inspiring! She used to have a blog but nowadays I only follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
10. What makes you happy?
My fiancee, traveling, sleeping, money, achieving my goals, reading nice comments here, eating blueberries. There is plenty of things that make me happy. 🙂
10 Questions to Answer for the Nominees
– What food you have never eaten but would really like to try?
– Where do you get most of the decorations for your home?
– What goals you have for the rest of 2017?
– What has been the best thing that happened to you today?
– What’s your favorite holiday destination and why?
– What do you love the most about your home country?
– What’s the most pleasant sounding accent?
– What’s your favorite movie?
– If you would be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
– What brand are you most loyal to?
I’ve done far too many of these similar awards lately so I’m not going to look for new blogs to nominate here. However, if you’re reading this blog and would like to answer my questions, go ahead and enjoy having the award. 🙂
I’d love if you would let me know in comments if you’re doing so so that my readers and I can check out your post and read your answers. Enjoy!