It’s award time again! My blog got nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by gorgeous Jasmin from Little Things with Jassy couple weeks ago. Thank you for nominating me! In this post, you’ll learn a little more about me when I answer the questions Jasmin gave me. I have also nominated 7 fellow bloggers to answer my questions.
I hope you guys enjoy the post and please check out the post of Jasmin and the blogs I nominated, those are all some amazing blogs that I follow. 🙂
– You must thank & link the blogger who nominated you
– Answer the 7 questions they have asked you
– Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you’ve done so
– Ask 7 new questions for your nominees
Jasmin’s Questions & My Answers
1. When did you start blogging?
4.4.2008 with my old baking & cooking blog, Leivontaa á la Nora, which was written in Finnish by my 14-19 years old self. I still do some post there occasionally but just because it’s kind of my personal recipe book. With this blog, Dreamer Achiever, I’ve started 29.3.2014. Together these make 9 years of blogging of which three years in English with this blog. 🙂
2. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I could be one of those pet hedgehogs that are super famous in Instagram. 😀 I’m kind of jealous to those little spiky creatures because they got to travel the world with their owners. And did you know that hedgehogs can also live up to 7 years and they are resistant to many diseases?
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
I have never been a fan of Disney and I think I have only seen two or three of their movies. I love the character of Bambi even though I haven’t seen the movie.
4. Do you drink your coffee black or with milk (or something else)?
I don’t like coffee that much. If I must drink it I prefer Starbucks skinny vanilla latte (includes espresso, skim milk and sugar-free vanilla syrup). If there isn’t Starbucks available my number two choice is to add a lot of skim milk and some vanilla tasting sugar-free coffee creamer into my cup. Did someone say I’m picky? Haha!
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I loved my stuffed rabbits and bunnies a lot. I had like 30 of different kind of stuffed rabbits or bunnies. My very favorite was a beautiful white one.
6. Which one you prefer; the winter or the summer?
Definitely the summer! I love the sunlight waking me up, and the warmth letting me be outdoors without wearing a million layers of different clothes. At least here in Finland wintertime is long, dark, cold and kind of depressing. If I could choose I’d live somewhere warm where is no snow or those crazy cold days.
7. What is your favorite food?
This is a tricky one! I love trying new things – so things like one long lasting favorite do not exist for me.
In general, I love spicy Asian foods such as Korean Daegi Bulgogi and Chinese dishes in general. I also love grilled food like grilled pork or grilled mushrooms. In the US I fall in love with pizza too. What comes to desserts my favorites are chocolate cakes and pancakes. 🙂
– Linda from Olive&Clo
– Ana from Faded Spring
– Emily from Under the Scottish Rain
– Marijanna from Miss Wanderess
– Emma from Emma Jayne
– Laura from Heroine in Heels
– Poppy from Poppy Loves
Seven Questions for Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- What hobbies do you have?
- Which phone do you use and why?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What kind of music you like to listen?
- What fun things are you planning to do this summer?
I hope you guys enjoyed the post! I also wish that you’d checked out the blogs of my gorgeous nominees. I cannot wait to read their answers to my questions! 🙂