March is about to end and now it’s good time for all of us to look back to the last month and think about what we’ve done and achieved. This is also a good point to set goals for upcoming April if you already haven’t.
March Wrap Up
This march Dreamer Achiever blog went through a huge makeover. The blog got new logo, new look and new look for all it’s social medias. These have been a huge success. If you haven’t updated the look of your social for a while, spring is an excellent time to make your ideas come true. Start today by reading the posts about my makeover (linked below), and then plan your own!
Posts of the makeover week:
– The Winners of Grand New Beginning Giveaway
– How a Bullet Journal Can Help You to Improve Your Life and Blog
– Importance of a Good Camera in Blogging & My New Canon EOS 6D
– Brand Board: An Excellent Tool for Site or Blog Planning
– The Grand New Beginning Giveaway
– Hot to Make Your Blog Stand Out + New Look of the Blog
– New Look of Blog’s Facebook Page & Blog’s New Logo
– Extreme Makeover Schedule
After the Makeover
When you do a makeover, remember that there will be life and blog after that. Plan some killer content and keep working on ideas, texts and photos constantly. For example at the moment I’ve 5 posts scheduled and plenty of ideas listed.
This month I posted 18 posts in total, including this wrap up and the posts from makeover week. I think that’s a good amount for a lifestyle. Especially if you’re not a full time blogger. Always think quality over quantity. Doing good amount of posts is of course nice thing but if your quality gets worse because of posting more, post fewer posts and do those posts as good as you can! 🙂
All the posts of March 2017 after makeover:
– Dreamer Achiever: Blog Anniversary #3
– OOTD: All Natural Pastel Beige Spring Outfit
– My Life Lately in Photos
– Restaurant Passio Helsinki: 5 Course Dinner Experience
– OOTD: Cozy Winter Casual
– Spring and Summer 2017 Fashion Trends from Catwalks
– NYX Haul: NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette on Review
– Big Decisions about What I’ll Do with My Life
– My Everyday Makeup Routine with Video
– OOTD: Warm and Comfy Day Off Outfit
Blogging Goals for April 2017
Now when there is no need for changing things that much I can concentrate on doing killer content, reading and commenting others blogs and looking for perfect collaborations.
My goals for April are to:
– Do 3-5 high quality posts every week
– Keep updating my Instagram 5-10 times a week
– Comment and like blogs and Instagrams daily
– Find at least 2 collaboration partners (other blogs or companies)
What are your (blogging) goals for April?