Where to travel 2016? Last two years have basically been quite US full, thus I’m going to travel (also) somewhere. My year will begin with some national travels in Finland, then it’s time for Europe – Sweden, UK, France and Norway, and of course there will be the US at the end of this year. 🙂
January to April
– we will do weekend trip Haikko Spa Hotel, located in Porvoo, Finland. There we will enjoy the luxurious hotel, great food, spa, gym and each other with my boyfriend.
– visiting London and going to musicals and other cultural activities
– visiting Paris
– Visiting my relatives in Eastern Finland
– Culture weekend in Helsinki including art hotel, museums and a concert
May to July
– Day trips to Tampere, Turku, Kotka and Hanko
– cruise and couple days in Stockholm
– Business travel to Norway and having a holiday there
August to December
– traveling to the US and visiting California, Oregon and Washington. I’ve already been in East Coast and lived in the Midwest, so this time it’s time for the West Coast! 🙂
= total countries: Finland + Sweden + Norway + UK + France + USA = 6 countries 🙂
What are your destinations 2016?