I love photographing city squirrels in all cities I go. NYC has been my favorite squirrel shooting place so far because the squirrels let me and my camera come really close. They didn’t care if I was only 3-4ft from them. Thus I got punch of great pics. Here you can see my top4 from May 2015. 🙂
These all are taken with Canon EOS 550D + Canon 18-55mm IS.
All: 55mm, f/5.6, 1/80 or 1/100, no flash.
Tips for great squirrel pics:
– be patient
– use telephoto lens if you have one
– … or if go to NYC if you don’t have telephoto lens. 😀 These are taken with 18-55mm IS Canon lens
– if possible go shooting when it’s sunny
– use fast shutter speeds if possible (the faster the camera is the easier it’s to get sharp photos)
– if it’s not super bright increase your ISO (ASA) to make it possible to use faster shutter speed
LikeLiked by 1 person