Almost year in Midwest at first forced me listen to country music. In some point there was huge punch of memories related to it, mostly good ones. I never thought I’ll like country music but here I am, listening to country and trying to make my Finnish friends like it. In this post I’ll share you some of my favorite ones. I hope you enjoy them!
Random Wisconsin Dells photo just because it’s countryside / small town in US. 😀
1. Zac Brown Band – Homegrown
This song made leaving so much harder… And now it makes me miss Midwestern small towns
2. Luke Bryan – Play It Again
3. Luke Bryan – I Don’t Want This Night To End
4. Sam Hunt – Cop Car
5. Luke Bryan – I See You
6. Tim McGraw – Shotgunrider
7. Jason Aldean – Just Gettin’ Started
8. Jason Aldean – Burnin’ It Down
9. Sam Hunt – Leave The Night On
10. Jason Aldean – Tonight Looks Good On You
+ 11. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
This is not super good but I just wanted to mention the young, cute, rising country star Hunter Hayes. In some country radio station they said that he’s the next Luke Bryan, the king of country genre so I kind of have to mention him I guess.
What’s your favorite country song?